Tonights meeting/St Ives

  • masonb@supanet.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2001
      Tonights meeting was very good. 23 of us inc 6 new faces.Much later.
      Loads more helping.

      Tate St Ives/Eden Project: after weeks of trying, they released seats
      for 10 May today....so six of us grabbed the Thursday night sleeper
      to St Ives, and are coming back on the 6.23pm on Monday 14 May from
      St Austell.

      Three others travel down on Friday 11 May.

      We meet at 3pm and 7pm Tate St Ives steps to plot evening and
      Saturday ride to Megavissey and stay there before Eden project visit
      on Sunday 13 May.

      Phone me for detail.

      Or see you on our 2 rides this weekend.