Re: Skinned knees & elbows

  • outtakes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2000
      Hi Barry

      Sorry to hear about your plaggy bag  , I found out yesterday my new semi slicks don't mix too well with gravel !

      On the MFC front I'll see you at the GSG for the LCC event and I will do the Up The Creek . Can't do 19 June cos lack of babysitter  . 21 I'm going to Windsor & back but hope to make the bike to work from the CSG and the history ride . Can't make funding tonight  , sorry thought it was thursday .

      See ya soon

      Duncan