Tchibo at Surrey Quays

  • John Hearns
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      I was in the Tchibo shop at Surrey Quays at lunchtime.
      The cycling stuff is in the shop.

      They have jackets, fleece tops, pumps, handlebar bags etc.
      I got some nice socks, and the saddle pack with tools which
      for 5 pounds isn't bad. The tools look OK quality to me.

      I can't comment on the quality of everything they have - it varies.
      I also think I said in Pedal Power that I personally wouldn't
      have a cheap lock in London.
    • home@rstocker.freeserve.co.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004

        They are selling a suspension seat post at �7.99 which I have fitted onto my Brompton... makes a great seatpost extension for not too much money. I find their stuff quite good value and well made.

        Roger

        > Message date : Mar 03 2004, 01:33 AM
        > From : "John Hearns"
        > To : greenwichcyclists@yahoogroups.com
        > Copy to :
        > Subject : [greenwichcyclists] Tchibo at Surrey Quays
        > I was in the Tchibo shop at Surrey Quays at lunchtime.
        > The cycling stuff is in the shop.
        >
        > They have jackets, fleece tops, pumps, handlebar bags etc.
        > I got some nice socks, and the saddle pack with tools which
        > for 5 pounds isn't bad. The tools look OK quality to me.
        >
        > I can't comment on the quality of everything they have - it varies.
        > I also think I said in Pedal Power that I personally wouldn't
        > have a cheap lock in London.

        Freeserve AnyTime - HALF PRICE for the first 3 months - Save �7.50 a month
        www.freeserve.com/anytime
      • Donna Henry
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
          The Handlebar bag at �5.99 is just great, ideal for
          your little bits and pieces, even has clear pocket on
          top to hold a map. Well padded, even has a detachable
          carry strap. What more can you ask for!!!

          Oh yes on top of all that a water proof cover too.....

          Many Thanks

          Donna

          http://search.yahoo.com