Wheels

  • Liz Delap
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      I have a pair of 700C Mavic wheels with quite narrow rims (22 - 28, maybe 32 tyres) which were given to me and which I don't really want to hang on to.  They were given as tubular rims, but (not sure I've ever seen any) I don't think they are as the rims look like all my standard ones.
      there is a 6 speed cassette on the back, ranging from 21 - 13 teeth.  Probably for flat riding or racing ??
      Couple of broken spokes.
      Free to anyone who can use them.
      Liz