Early morning Pedal Power distribution - Part II

  • Hilary Samuels
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      Unfortunately I've been struck down with food poisoning. Looking rather
      green and generally feeling really sorry for myself! Won't be able to
      collect any Pedal Powers this evening and unlikely to be able to make
      tomorrow's Pedal Power distribution session.

      As I mentioned in my previous e-mail, Steve is going to put some Pedal
      Powers in the pigeon hole at the Forum tonight, after work, so it would be
      great if you could collect some tonight if you are intending to go along
      tomorrow. Alternatively would somebody be able to collect a load and give
      them to the lift man before 7 tonight, ready for tomorrow morning? If you
      can that would be fab - please just let the list know if you can do this.

      If all else fails we'll just distribute this month's Pedal Power next week
      if poss.

      Thanks,

      Hilary

      Hilary Samuels