3 May meeting

  • Barry Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2000
      Fast note: it's 12.30am and I need to be a work at 6.30am tomorrow.

      20 people met earlier tonight. We went through our very comprehensive
      response to the Greenwich Interim Transport Plan. It's been lodged.

      Appointments:

      Duncan Brown took over Events/Rides helped by Graham Johnson.
      Paul Clarke is our webmaster.
      Teri Griffith is Minutes etc.
      Eva Bergland is Treasurer.
      Dasha is Membership/mailing list.
      Geoff Salway/Miles Hellon/Nick Williams will come up with a monthly
      newsletter.
      I'll Co-ordinate for the time being.

      We'll do a Greenwich wide bike count in early July.
      Feeder rides to the LCC 17 June Festival leave New Eltham station at
      9am and General Gordon Square Woolwich 9am....Cutty Sark 9.45am.
      The dawn summer solstice ride is on.
      And much more in the proper minutes to follow.....

      Next meeting: to plan June Millennium Bike Festival Week anbd grant
      applications...all needed: 7.30pm, Thursday 18 May, Greenwich Forum.

      Other meeting: first Wednesday every month, 7.30pm, Greenwich
      Forum..so 7 June then.

      We have a viable group. Brill.

      Barry.