7 June meeting

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2000
      Here's the agenda promised........having blind copied you all earlier I now can't use that circulation again...I've got to redo all the addresses. Doh.

      Please be at there......

      Agenda

      Greenwich Cyclists

      Wednesday 7 June 7.30pm, Greenwich Forum

      • Welcome and intros
      • Last meeting
      • Constitution and Equal Opportunities policy
      • Recent press coverage
      • Roles: Membership/mailing list, Press/Pr, Newsletter, Events/Social, Website (www.greenwichcyclists.org.uk registered), Events/social, Planning applications, Minutes, Treasurer, Fundraiser, Co-ordinator
      • Membership drive and contact
      • Millennium Festival of Cycling: events and who does what
      • Charlton Athletic Football Club project
      • Grant applications and fund-raising
      • 1 July: Anti-racist festival: what will we do?
      • Other events and projects
      • Other stuff?
      • Next meeting
      • Pub across the road