Weekend/Greenwich Cyclists June meeting/AGM

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Critical Mass Friday....I missed the fun....irate taxi passenger just lost it, jumped out, knocked cyclist to the ground. The cyclist was an on-duty policeman. Passenger got floored and cuffed. In Parliament Square. Not too clever.

      Phew.....28 of us at the veryhotdrome on 30 degree Saturday...including 14 who had never ridden the track before. We go again on 9 August....but watch this space for Thursday Afterworkers there.

      Thanks to the 15 or so people who helped out at our Info and Dr Bike set up at Cutty Sark Gardens today. Impressive stand. Loads of bikes helped, many more interested enquiries dealt with.

      Our Wednesday 4 June meeting should fascinate......interesting montlhy meeting and guest speaker....the first time LCC's newish Director has been to a local group meeting...and then our AGM and elections....and free omni/veggie/vegan buffet/pay bar after. 7.30pm. The Forum@Greenwich, 177.5 Trafalgar Road, SE10. Be there, help shape the future.

      June meeting:
      Intro
      Note of May meeting
      Bike Week 2003
      Greenwich Cycling Strategy and LCN+
      The Thames Gateway Bridge
      Rides
      Finances
      Anything else
      The London Cycling Campaign: 5 minute talk by Director Simon Brammer, with questions

      AGM
      Chaired by Simon Brammer, LCC Director
      Financial Report 2002/3
      Coordinators Report 2002/3