Re: [greenwichcyclists] The Cordless Cateye saga

  • Fergs
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 6, 2003
      I have a spare wheel sensor, if it works you are welcome to it.

      Fergus

      0787 6717 592... in Azof Street. Afternoon cals or evening are best

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7, 2003
        Any of the Evans branches (Waterloo, High Holborn, Rathbone Place - just off
        Oxford Street, Gray's Inn Road - www.evanscycles.com) or Bikefix (Lamb's
        Conduit Street - www.bikefix.co.uk) would be good bets - they usually have a
        good range of Cateye spares in stock, but give them a call first.

        John

        Some of you may have been following my recent discourse with Chain Reaction
        cycles. I took delivery this morning of my old computer complete with new
        fork sensor, unfortunately the wheel sensor was not in the package.

        Does anyone know anywhere in central London where I could buy one tomorrow.
        Or does anyone have a spare they could lend me for a couple of weeks.

        I go to Ecuador very early Saturday morning, so I'm fast running out of
        time.

        Thanks
        Karen (the every polite and courteous)

        This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the WorldCom Internet Managed
        Scanning Service - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit
        http://www.worldcom.com

        This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by the WorldCom Internet Managed Scanning Service - powered by MessageLabs. For further information visit http://www.worldcom.com
      • ian pendleton
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 7, 2003

          Karen, if you are talking about the magnet that fits on the spoke, I have one that you can use. I don’t live too far from you (Deptford) so you could come round and collect it. Ring me on 07986 872 205.

          If I don’t see you good luck on your Ecuador challenge. Take lots of photos and maybe we can do a little piece in a future Boneshaker.

          Ian Pendleton.