65 miles to Whitstable

  • Richard Marston
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2001
      Hi all

      Sorry I missed the 25th ride, but I came down with a heavy cold on Saturday
      which had become feverish by early Sunday morning (still feel groggy, but at
      least it's not F&M-related).

      I'm itching to try out my new road bike on the Whitstable ride; what are the
      road surface conditions going to be like? If there are bridleways or other
      off-road or pot-holed streches then I'll opt for my (t)rusty old
      mountain-bike, though it's several kilos heavier.

      Visit the new Penguin web site at www.penguin.co.uk

      are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
      notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is
      strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
      notify us immediately, then delete this e-mail.