RE: [greenwichcyclists] Greenwich Head

  • Man Birdi
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2001
      Barry,

      keep me informed about the next ride.
      I think 65 miles may be a bit long for me, since I've never
      done more than 30 odd miles before.

      If I'm free, and I'm feeling fit, then I may give it a go.

      I watched the Greenwich Head from a distance, but didn't
      manage to have a beer as I didn't know where Poplar
      Rowing Club was.
      I enjoyed the cycle ride as it's the first since my operation
      last week, although it was a bit chilly.

      Might see you at the next meeting. Is it a week on Wednesday ?

      Man'