November meeting: Wednesday 6 November

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      I hate to look past this new weekend but I might not get time to send this out for a few days otherwise...here's the draft agenda for our November meeting. Anything to add? To please try and make it there.

      Hope to see you soon.

      Barry Mason
      07905 889 005

      Agenda

      Greenwich Cyclists

      Wednesday 6 November 2002

      7.30-9pm Greenwich Forum, 177.5 Trafalgar Road, London SE10

      1. Introductions

      2. Note of October meeting

      3. LCC AGM: 3 November

      4. Pedal Power

      5. Greenwich Cycling Strategy

      6. The Thames Path and Sustrans

      7. Greenwich Cyclists website – where now?

      9. Planning issues

      10. Rides

      11. Finances

      12. Ceilidh – Saturday 14 December