Hospice ride

  • zenahd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2002
      My sister and I took part in the charity ride on 6th October and thoroughly
      enjoyed it. I've got to agree with Rushton that parts of the ride were
      hazardous, through really narrow paths, but overall the day was good fun, and
      we managed to raise a bit of money for the hospice as well!
      Thanks to all the marshalls who were very friendly and encouraged us along
      the way, and especially to the marshall who was at the cycle gate just before
      the Crossness Waterworks, who helped us all through with our bikes, and also
      the gentleman on the really steep hill at the industrial area, just before
      Erith, who helped us push our bikes up what seemed like a mountain.

      Zena Holroyd-Doveton