Fwd: ceilidh tickets on sale now

  • Karen Marks
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2002
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      =====
      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • charlotte.moe@uk.pwcglobal.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
        Memo from Charlotte Moe of PricewaterhouseCoopers

        Don't think I'll be able to make it for tonite Karen..... last minute thing
        cropped up in the office.

        See ya this weekend perhaps.

        Charlotte

        behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

        telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
        give your consent to such monitoring.
        computer.