Re: [greenwichcyclists] The sun will return

  • Benjamin Metz
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2000
      wonderful... a real pleasure to think ahead to summer solstice on this -
      the shortest of days... it's in my diary - see you there...

      thanks to all for this inspiring group... and a glorious mid winter
      solstice to you all...

      ...ben metz

      London Community Recycling Network
      128 Great Guildford Business Centre