Old bike for sale

  • David Feast
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hello,

      I have an old 10 gear racer bike for sale. At £10 it's very cheap, but it
      does need new handlebars (or someone who's good at soldering). Other than
      that it's in quite good condition, and may even be worth having for parts.

      Please let me know if you're interested. I live in Charlton.

      David Feast.

      This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
      delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
      For further information visit:
      http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp