RE: [greenwichcyclists] DRIVING

  • Charles January
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 1:29 AM
      Sorry, will try & not be so flippant in future....

      As regards tonight, again sorry, but even if I left work "on time", I struggle to get home, washed, dinned & out to anywhere before 8:00.  Also, as I haven't seen much of my wife lately due to working till passed 8:00, she will not be very happy if I go out tonight to a cycling meeting.  Perhaps when I have that dream job near home, all this will change!

      Please accept my apologies.

      Charles

      Charles January]  -----Original Message-----