[greenwichcyclists] November meeting - IMPORTANT

  • Henrietta Englefield
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2000
      Please also note that Councillor Alex Grant hopes to come to the meeting
      on Wednesday 1 November.

      Alex Grant is one of the councillors for Vanburgh ward in Greenwich, and
      has been supportive of some of our initiatives. He has also told us
      that he supports and is interested in sustainable transport issues. We
      want to encourage good links with councillors in Greenwich in order to
      push cycling up the political agenda. Please do try and come to the
      meeting so that we can show him that local people do care about cycling
      in the borough.

      Thanks
      Greg Englefield

      In message <8tltv5+3opn@...>, Barry Mason <masonb@...>
      writes
      >Here's the agenda for tomorrow's meeting. It will be great to see you
      >there.
      >
      >I tried last night to mail the October minutes and other stuff as
      >attachments...all bounced back. Not clear why.....
      >
      >The Dungeness ride was a great one, the sea gorgeous. Richmond was
      >good too......only the few of us that went to a film/meal afterwards
      >got the weather.
      >

      >Agenda
      >Greenwich Cyclists
      >
      >Wednesday 1 November 7.30pm, Greenwich Forum
      >

      >· Welcome and intros
      >· Last meeting
      >· Pedal Power 5
      >· London Cycling Campaign AGM
      >· Air Quality Management Areas
      >· Staffing projects and Car Free Day 2001
      >· Planning issues
      >· Fund-raising
      >· Mailings and membership
      >· Others?