ISHBEL & I - coming to Oxleas Woodlands this month

  • Sarah Ellis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2014
      This comes thoroughly recommended by John Hearns, for those of you who know him.

      Book your tickets to see

      ISHBEL AND I
      An ode to the bicycle and three big hearted women

      Now in rehearsal at London Bubble

      Don’t miss your chance to see Ishbel & Ithe much anticipated solo show by Julia Voce
      See it outdoors at the magical Castle Woods in Oxleas Woodland or the stage space of Pleasance Theatre, Islington.

      Find out more and book your tickets HERE

      Castle Wood Shooters Hill: July 19-21 & 24-26 at 7.45pm
      Pleasance Theatre Islington: July 29 - Aug 02 at 7.45pm
      pleasance.co.uk | 0207 609 1800

      @juliavoce  #ishbelandi