Free Tickets for Beethoven 9

  • louiseatbeadles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2014

      I have two FREE tickets for the LSO's performance of the 9th at St Pauls Cathedral on 15 July at 8pm.  I cannot use these because of a cyclist's event.  The tickets are for the rear nave but worth the setting.  If you would like them and can collect from me please text to:

      Louise and Ian Blore: 07900253658

    • Peter May
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2014
        Me, me, me please!