2 January meeting/next weekend

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2002
      A wonderful 2002 to you all!

      (About 15 of us met up at the National Film Theatre last night at 9pm and
      rode round a wonderfully pedestrianised west end with Sim's sound system
      amongst mega-friendly foot-revellers. Ended up in a bar at midnight, then
      rode round loads more and eventually headed off towards Bermondsey and a
      party).

      Do hope you can all make tomorrows meeting: 7.30pm, Greenwich Forum, 177
      Trafalgar Road.

      Agenda?

      1. Introductions etc
      2. Christmas Party thoughts
      3. London Cycling Campaign Strategy: the next 5 years. Andy Cawdell from the
      LCC Management Committee will introduce latest thinking and help us decide
      how/if we can help.
      4. Rides and events in 2002
      5. Open forum
      Ends at 9pm.

      Saturday 5 January: Locks, docks etc ride. 10am Cutty Sark. Excellent gentle
      explore that's different every time. 10/20 or 30 mile options.
      Sunday 6 January: track biking at Herne Hill velodrome. Get professional
      tution and ride the circuit on their bikes. A collection will cover costs,
      no more than £10 each. Meet at 11am at Cutty Sark for slow ride there, or
      there before 1pm, Burbage Road, SE24. Very worth a visit even if you don't
      fancy the track.

      There are several places left for the next set of 4 maintenance classes
      starting on Tuesday 15 January, 7-10pm, Greenwich Forum......mail me direct
      please. (Can anyone lend us a workshop stand for the duration?).

      Best wishes.

    • sarah dodsworth
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2002
        will deliver direct to Forum but not til next w/e
        any clue as to opening times?
        Sarah
        HNY

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 4, 2002
          9-5 Saturday. 10-3 Sunday. At least.

          Their number is 8853 5212, best phone first.

          Thanks.

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/