Greenwich Cyclists October monthly meeting, Wed 2nd Oct 7.30 pm

  • scarlgar
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013
    Dear All,

    The Greenwich Cyclists October monthly meeting is due to take place this Wednesday (2nd Oct). The meeting will take place at the usual time and venue – 7.30 pm at the Armada Centre in Deptford:

    Armada Community Centre
    21 McMillan Street
    Deptford
    London SE8 3EZ

    (The Armada Centre is near the bus stops roughly opposite the point where Deptford High Street meets Creek Road).

    All are welcome and you can bring your bikes inside the building.

    The minutes of the September meeting are attached along with an agenda for the October meeting.

    Best Regards,

    Gareth

  • scarlgar
    Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2013

    Dear All,

    The Greenwich Cyclists November monthly meeting is due to take place this Wednesday (6th Nov). The meeting will take place at the usual time and venue – 7.30 pm at the Armada Centre in Deptford:

    Armada Community Centre
    21 McMillan Street
    Deptford
    London SE8 3EZ

    (The Armada Centre is near the bus stops roughly opposite the point where Deptford High Street meets Creek Road).

    All are welcome and you can bring your bikes inside the building.

    The minutes of the October meeting are attached along with an agenda for the November meeting.

    Best Regards,

    Gareth

  • <paul.mcquillen@...>
    Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2013

      Please accept my apology for being unable to attend tomorrow’s meeting.

      I will be at another meeting In Woolwich regarding the councils Core strategy policies revision which is due to go to an Examination In Public in December.

      With regards to the proposed new Deptford Creek swing bridge would it be a constructive idea to ask Galliard to issue a public statement showing what jolly good people they are providing this important new piece of infrastructure and when they expect it to be ready…..

      Regards,

      Paul