Greenwich Cyclists September monthly meeting Wed 4th Sept 7.30 pm

  • scarlgar
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29 1:02 PM
    Dear All,

    The Greenwich Cyclists September monthly meeting is due to take place next Wednesday (4th Sept). The meeting will take place at the usual time and venue – 7.30 pm at the Armada Centre in Deptford:

    Armada Community Centre
    21 McMillan Street
    Deptford
    London SE8 3EZ

    (The Armada Centre is near the bus stops roughly opposite the point where Deptford High Street meets Creek Road).

    All are welcome and you can bring your bikes inside the building.

    The minutes of the July meeting (there was no August meeting) are attached and an agenda will follow later.

    Best Regards,

    Gareth

  • Francis Sedgemore
    Message 2 of 6 , Aug 29 1:28 PM
      Re, July meeting discussion of the planned "Greenways" route through Maryon Wilson Park…

      Hyder Consulting? Not the same Hyder Consulting that was sacked as as contractor on the Greenwich and Woolwich Foot Tunnels, surely?

      Francis

      On 29 Aug 13, at 21:02, scarlgar <scarlgar@...> wrote:

      Dear All,

      The Greenwich Cyclists September monthly meeting is due to take place next Wednesday (4th Sept). The meeting will take place at the usual time and venue – 7.30 pm at the Armada Centre in Deptford:

      Armada Community Centre
      21 McMillan Street
      Deptford
      London SE8 3EZ

      (The Armada Centre is near the bus stops roughly opposite the point where Deptford High Street meets Creek Road).

      All are welcome and you can bring your bikes inside the building.

      The minutes of the July meeting (there was no August meeting) are attached and an agenda will follow later.

      Best Regards,

      Gareth

      journalist, writer and physicist
      telephone: +44 7840 191336
      website: sedgemore.com

    • Liz Delap
      Message 3 of 6 , Aug 29 1:35 PM
        Apologies, I am unable to come

        Kind regards.

        Liz

        On 29 Aug 2013, at 21:03, "scarlgar" <scarlgar@...> wrote:

        Dear All,

        The Greenwich Cyclists September monthly meeting is due to take place next Wednesday (4th Sept). The meeting will take place at the usual time and venue – 7.30 pm at the Armada Centre in Deptford:

        Armada Community Centre
        21 McMillan Street
        Deptford
        London SE8 3EZ

        (The Armada Centre is near the bus stops roughly opposite the point where Deptford High Street meets Creek Road).

        All are welcome and you can bring your bikes inside the building.

        The minutes of the July meeting (there was no August meeting) are attached and an agenda will follow later.

        Best Regards,

        Gareth

        Page Title

        * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

        This email may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from

        disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this email, do not duplicate or redistribute it

        by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received

        it in error.

        Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent

        those of TESLA, Inc. or TESLA (Europe) Ltd.

        TESLA, Inc. is a company incorporated in the Commonwealth of Virginia, with its registered office

        at 9201 Arboretum Parkway, Suite 120, Richmond, VA 23236-5403, USA.

        TESLA (Europe) Ltd. is a company registered in England (Registered No. 2777311), with its

        registered office at 42-43 Lower Marsh, London, SE1 7RG, UK.

      • Stephen Craven
        Message 4 of 6 , Aug 29 2:46 PM

          Yes, and the same that two years ago promised action on a replacement route for the blocked Hexagon estate path.  I e-mailed them several times asking what was happening (cc to Greenwich cycling officer at the time) with zero response.

          Message 5 of 6 , Aug 29 3:13 PM
            "Hyder" is Welsh for confidence.

            At this point some might interject with "LOL", but I wouldn't be so churlish. Oh no.

            Francis

            Message 6 of 6 , Sep 1, 2013

            Attached please find the agenda for Wednesday's meeting.