Lewisham Cyclists’ Special Meeting with Andrew Gil ligan on September 18th.

  • lewisham cyclists
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2013
      Andrew Gilligan (the London Mayor’s Cycling Commissioner) is attending Lewisham Cyclists’ September Meeting. He will be giving a presentation on the Mayor’s cycling strategy and will be available to answer questions on this and other relevant local cycling issues. This should be an entertaining and informative meeting. The ‘Mayor’s Vision for Cycling in London’ published in March this year set a very positive agenda for the development of cycling in London over the short and medium term. This is an opportunity to hear what has been achieved to date and the anticipated timeframes for some of the major developments such as the ‘Tube Network for the Bike’ and ‘Quietways’.

      As with all our events, everyone is welcome to attend.

      This meeting will take place on Wednesday 18th September at 6.30pm in Room CR1 at Lewisham Town Hall, Catford Road, SE6 4RU. N.B. this is a change of location from our normal meeting venue.

      im Collingridge (LC Secretary)