Clipper Round the World Yacht Race - Sunday 1 September

  • Sarah Ellis
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2013
      12.00 noon Cutty Sark Gardens   This year the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race will start at St Katherine's Dock.  We'll set out on a leisurely ride along the river to see the yachts as they make their way along the Thames towards the estuary.  St Katherine's Dock will be busy so we'll stay south of the river and aim for Surrey Docks Farm going via Barry Mason' new bench in Greenland Dock, stopping whenever there's anything to see.  Here's the website www.clipperroundtheworld.com.  The yachts set out from St Katherine's Docks at 1.30 pm which explains the unusual start time.  I intend to stay south of the river.  A ride for people who like boats as well as bikes and paced for all.  Sarah 07900 677706. No texts please, its good to talk.
    • Sarah Ellis
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2013

        12.00 noon Cutty Sark Gardens   This year the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race will start at St Katherine's Dock.  We'll set out on a leisurely ride along the river to see the yachts as they make their way along the Thames towards the estuary.  St Katherine's Dock will be busy so we'll stay south of the river and aim for Surrey Docks Farm going via Barry Mason's new bench in Greenland Dock, stopping whenever there's anything to see.  Here's the website www.clipperroundtheworld.com.  The yachts set out from St Katherine's Docks at 1.30 pm which explains the unusual start time.  I intend to stay south of the river.  A ride from Greenwich Cyclists for people who like boats as well as bikes and paced for all.  Sarah 07900 677706.  No texts please, its good to talk.

        STOP PRESS ... STOP PRESS - Pollards Hill Cyclists will be joining us on this ride.  Meet new people, make new friends.
      • Stephen Craven
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2013

          Dear Sarah

          Sorry, I completely missed this e-mail so I apologise that it did not get on the website.  Did you get anyone for it?

          See you Wednesday.

          Stephen