You can help our 'Space for Cycling' ride on 2nd September

  • lcc_campaigns
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15 9:34 AM
      To all London Cycling Campaign supporters,

      LCC needs your help to spread the message about our 'Space for Cycling' ride on Monday September 2nd.
      Over the next few weeks we need supporters to hand out 'Space for Cycling' bike cards at locations where we can reach large numbers of cyclists.

      Look out for details about how you can help in this week's LCC e-newsletter with updates on lcc.org.uk