RideLondon Freecycle - feeder rides

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      The official web page for this Saturday's event suggests that we are only offering one feeder ride, from Cutty Sark Gardens. Just to clarify, the entry should read as follows:

      Greenwich
      Route 1: Eltham to Tower Hill
      Start point: Eltham bus station, Well Hall Road SE9 6SN
      Start time: 09.00

      Route 2: Woolwich to Tower Hill
      Start point: Woolwich Arsenal riverside adjacent to Firepower Museum, Granby Road, Woolwich SE18 6ST
      Start time: 09.00

      Both inward rides will call at Cutty Sark Gardens, Greenwich SE10 9LW. Riders wishing to join there should arrive by 10am.

      Return Ride 1 start point: Tower Hill at 15:00
      Return Ride 2 start point: Constitution Hill at 19:30

      Stephen
      07982 225131