Greenwich Council meeting on 31st July. The Gilligan question..

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 12:57 AM

      Many thanks to Paul McQuillen for this. I can’t be at the full council meeting myself on July 31 but am glad the issue is still alive.

      Anthony

      This is the link to agenda for the full council meeting on July 31st where eight Conservative Members have signed a motion calling upon senior members and officers to meet Gilligan at the earliest to discuss Boris’s Vision for Cycling etc

      http://committees.greenwich.gov.uk/ieListDocuments.aspx?CId=151&MId=3122