Fwd: Sustrans' Pedal On UK Coming Soon!

  • Teresa Griffith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013
      Sustrans want people to lead riders to Victoria Park on Friday 16 August...

      I’m writing to invite you to join Sustrans for the launch of Pedal On UK,

      Come and enjoy breakfast on us and the chance to see the ride depart.

      Date:
      Friday 16 Aug 13
      Time:
      8.30 – 9.30 am
      Location:
      Bonner Gate, Victoria Park, London E9 (map)*

      But it’s more than just breakfast. Here’s the full line up:

      • Free breakfast for walkers and cyclists from Rude Health
      • Free bike service from Bikeworks
      • Wheel acrobatics shows and workshops from Acrojou
      • Rollapaluza roller racing, brough to you by Specialized
      • Pedal powered cinema
      • Cycle maps and information
      • BMX displays
      • Face painting
      • Live music
      • And much more . . .

      Please help us spread the word by forwarding this email to your friends and family – you can also download and print a poster from here.

      Pre-registration is advised – Register now for free.

      I hope to see you there!

      Tim Trew
      Pedal On // Sustrans
      W: www.pedalonuk.org
      T: 0117 915 0215
      E: tim.trew@...

      * Getting there
      Underground: Bethnal Green (1km / 15 min walk)
      Train station: Cambridge Heath (750m / 10 min walk)
      Street address: Sewardstone Rd, London E2

      We could win a National Lottery Award – Please vote for us by phone on 0844 836 9689, or online at www.sustrans.org.uk/vote.

      Sustrans makes smarter travel choices possible, desirable and inevitable. We`re a leading UK charity enabling people to travel by foot, bike or public transport for more of the journeys we make every day. It`s time we all began making smarter travel choices. Make your move and support Sustrans today. www.sustrans.org.uk

      Sustrans Limited. Registered Office - Sustrans, 2 Cathedral Square, College Green, Bristol, BS1 5DD. Registered Charity 326550 (England & Wales), SC039263 (Scotland). Company Limited by Guarantee No: 1797726 Company Registered in England.

      --
      Whilst emailing - does anyone want to help lead riders into London on Saturday 3 August?  So far I think it's just Stephen, John from Gravesend, my son Ben and myself.

      Teri