Re: [greenwichcyclists] Do you have a kid's bike to lend, please?

  • zenboy11
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2013
      You can buy one for less than £100 from Decathlon. Hiring may cost as much for a month?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2013
        If you don't manage to get a bike, email me a few days before you need one. I am constantly buying/selling/part exchanging and repairing bikes for friends and friends of, so should have a bike you can loan for free.

        Alan