Do you have a kid's bike to lend, please?

  • BT Yahoo!
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2013

      A friend's 6-year old grandson is coming over from Japan to stay in August & I'd like to get hold of a kid's bike that he can ride. Any suggestions where I can borrow or hire a bike for 3 weeks?

    • David Madell
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 16, 2013
        charity shops usually have this sort of thing

        Best regards

        David Madell

        D F MADELL, BA (HONS), MCIL, MITI
        24 Sherwood Park Road
        SUTTON
        Surrey
        SM1 2SQ
        United Kingdom

        Telephone and fax no. + 44 20 8642 8994
        Mobile phone no. + 44 7850 976633

        e mail: davidmadell@... and
        davidmadell@...

        ESTABLISHED SINCE 1992

        Translator into English from Spanish, Catalan, French, Portuguese, Galician and Italian
        Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists
        Member of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting

        Skype name: davidmadell@...
      • zenboy11
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 16, 2013
          You can buy one for less than £100 from Decathlon. Hiring may cost as much for a month?

          A friend's 6-year old grandson is coming over from Japan to stay in August & I'd like to get hold of a kid's bike that he can ride. Any suggestions where I can borrow or hire a bike for 3 weeks?

        • Alan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18, 2013
            If you don't manage to get a bike, email me a few days before you need one. I am constantly buying/selling/part exchanging and repairing bikes for friends and friends of, so should have a bike you can loan for free.

            Alan