North and South of the River - Sunday 21 July

  • Sarah Ellis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2013
      10.00 am Cutty Sark Gardens  For those too grand/important/soft/busy to do the Dunwich Dynamo, join Greenwich Cyclists on a short, easy and flat trip from Greenwich, under the Foot Tunnel (let's hope the lifts are working ...), through Docklands, westwards to Wapping where we'll have a late morning break/early lunch stop, then south over Tower Bridge and eastwards back to Cutty Sark Gardens, probably with a short stop at Surrey Docks Farm for late lunch/early afternoon tea.  15 miles, suitable for all bikes and we'll wait for all.  Sarah 07900 677706.  No texts please, its good to talk.
    • Sarah Ellis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013

        10.00 am Cutty Sark Gardens  For those too grand/important/soft/busy to do the Dunwich Dynamo, join Greenwich Cyclists on a short, easy and flat trip from Greenwich, under the Foot Tunnel (let's hope the lifts are working ...), through Docklands, westwards to Wapping where we'll have a late morning break/early lunch stop, then south over Tower Bridge and eastwards back to Cutty Sark Gardens, probably with a short stop at Surrey Docks Farm for late lunch/early afternoon tea.  15 miles, suitable for all bikes and we'll wait for all.  Sarah 07900 677706.  No texts please, its good to talk.
      • Peter May
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2013
          If the lifts aren't working, why don't we cycle to Woolwich and go over via the ferry?

          Sent from my iPad