Re: [lewishamcyclists] Thursday Afterworkers on hold

  • Francis Sedgemore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
      I could do an afterworker this evening, but will only do so if there is interest. For want of a better idea, I suggest a Locks & Docks, starting at Cutty Sark Gardens in Greenwich.

      This morning I received a request for an eastwards afterworker to Erith, and have suggested next Tuesday. I could also do a Thursday afterworker next week.

      As for this evening, let me know if you're interested. Otherwise it's not happening.

      Francis

      On 4 Jul 13, at 07:07, Jane Davis <saoirse.davis@...> wrote:

      > Unfortunately, I can't manage to run an afterworker tonight. Probably won't be able to until the 25th. Nothing to stop the rest of you riding off into the sunset after work, though!
      > Jane

      journalist, writer and physicist
      telephone: +44 7840 191336
      website: sedgemore.com