Thursday Afterworkers on hold

  • Jane Davis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 11:07 PM
      Unfortunately, I can't manage to run an afterworker tonight.  Probably won't be able to until the 25th.  Nothing to stop the rest of you riding off into the sunset after work, though!
            Jane
    • Francis Sedgemore
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 2:30 AM
        I could do an afterworker this evening, but will only do so if there is interest. For want of a better idea, I suggest a Locks & Docks, starting at Cutty Sark Gardens in Greenwich.

        This morning I received a request for an eastwards afterworker to Erith, and have suggested next Tuesday. I could also do a Thursday afterworker next week.

        As for this evening, let me know if you're interested. Otherwise it's not happening.

        Francis

        On 4 Jul 13, at 07:07, Jane Davis <saoirse.davis@...> wrote:

        > Unfortunately, I can't manage to run an afterworker tonight. Probably won't be able to until the 25th. Nothing to stop the rest of you riding off into the sunset after work, though!
        > Jane

        journalist, writer and physicist
        telephone: +44 7840 191336
        website: sedgemore.com