spare wheel

  • Stephen Craven
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013

      We’re  moving house this weekend, downsizing and trying to clear out as much unwanted stuff as possible.

      I have a spare front wheel for my hybrid bike, 700mm size with quick release lever.  It’s been used for a few years so there is  a fair amount of rim wear but still has life in it.

      If anyone wants it please let me know preferably on my mobile 07982 225131.  For collection on Thursday or Friday preferably (or possibly Sunday) from my present address near Blackheath Royal Standard.   If I don’t get any response by the weekend it will have to go as waste.

      Stephen