Newham ride, Saturday 6 July 2013

  • Francis Sedgemore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2013
      My dear Gromits,

      Any of you looking for a long countryside ride this coming Saturday are urged to join Andrew and Trevor for their Kentish cheese run. Details here…

      It's a very scenic route!

      If instead you would prefer a shorter, more local and less lumpy spin, Newham Cyclists will on Saturday have one of their borough meanders. Back in May I led a feeder to a previous Newham ride along a similar route, and shall do so again this week.

      Where: The Delights of Newham (Greenwich feeder)
      When: Saturday 6 July 2013
      Meet: 09:00 @ Cutty Sark Gardens, SE10 9LW (by the foot tunnel entrance)

      See here for details…

      The view from atop the Beckton Alps is impressive, and Cody Dock is well worth a visit.

      We shall follow the Thames Path and Greenway to Stratford.

      Francis
      (07840 191336 - no texts please)

      journalist, writer and physicist
      telephone: +44 7840 191336