RE: [lewishamcyclists] FW: Olympics Legacy Cycle Route and proposed Toucan Crossing on Norman Road

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2013

      Ian, I agree and a sturdy pelican on Norman Road has got to be good news; the why’s and wherefore’s of public funding/Greenwich and Lewisham Councils, will take more than an hour in The Dog & Bell to unfathom.

      The Creek Bridge was postponed at Greenwich West Planning tonight; the elected members voted unanimously to defer items 6 and 7 pending a site visit. Trebles all round!