Hurrah, more 20 mph zones

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2013

    From: Jade Berman [mailto:Jade.Berman@...]
    Sent: 24 May 2013 10:21
    To: Anthony Austin
    Subject: Royal Borough of Greenwich - 20mph Zone Extension Consultation

    Royal Borough of Greenwich - Consultation on Proposal to Stop Up Various Roads in the Greenwich Peninsula area

    Our Ref:  1000001190

    Dear Anthony

    On behalf of the Council of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, and in accordance with the usual consultation procedures on traffic and parking schemes, I wish to draw your attention to the Council’s intention to implement the above proposals.

    I attach, for your information, a copy of the public Notice of Proposals and the Statement of Reasons.

    Please could you send any comments or observations in writing, specifying the grounds on which any objection (where relevant) is made, to me at the postal address below or my email address quoting the reference stated above, to arrive by 18th June 2013.

    If you have any enquiries or wish to discuss the proposals, please do not hesitate to contact me on the direct line telephone number below. Alternatively, you may contact the engineer concerned, who is Mr Paul Smith of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, on telephone number 020 8921 2284.

    Kind Regards

    Jade Berman

    Senior Traffic Order Maker

    t:+44 (0)20 7430 6908
    f:+44 (0)20 7421 8199

    Project Centre

    Level 4 Westgate House

    Westgate, London

    W5 1YY

    NEW PCL logo_landscape_email 2_CMYK

    www.projectcentre.co.uk

    Follow ProjectCentreUK on TwitterView Project Centre's profile on LinkedIn

    PROJECT  CENTRE  LTD.  DISCLAIMER

    This e-mail, and any attachments hereto, are intended for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged material and confidential information that is exempt from disclosure by law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited and you must not read, use or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the Sender by telephone
    0844 870 7070
    and permanently delete the original and all copies of this e-mail and destroy any print-out hereto.

    Project Centre Limited registered office -
    4th Floor, Westgate House, Westgate, London W5 1YY.
    Registered in England and Wales .
    Registered Number - 2625312.