No Afterworker tomorrow 16th May

  • Jane Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 1:07 PM

      Unfortunately, I can't lead an afterworker tomorrow. Especially unfortunate, as the weather looks like it's going to be so much better than last week. However, should be back on track the following week, 23rd. Planning a trip to a small graveyard north of the river with a famous resident or two, and another south of the river with no celebrities, but no less interesting. Some canal stuff and riverside in between and ending with at one of the best twilight riverside viewpoints I know.
      So, I hope to see some of you next week.
      Jane
      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android