Maryon Wilson Park Greenways - Stakeholder Workshop

    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2013

    This will be interesting for us cyclists. I’m ordinarily busy on Tuesdays and wonder if anyone else would like to represent the group? We can talk about it on June 5.

    Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2013

      Good that it is to have park path resurfaced … I must wonder if it’s the best use of Greenways funding – safe, easy routes to/from the park at either end would be good. Apologies if I’ve missed something but I did cycle around there the other week and the roads are not the best for family cycling.

      Roger

      Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2013

        I’m happy to take part in this since I live locally and know the park fairly well.  I would suggest the northern end of the route should head for the top of Thorntree Road, not the bottom, to reduce the amount of climbing for anyone following the existing cycle route through Maryon Park and wanting to link the parks together.

        Stephen

        [Attachment(s) from Anthony Austin included below]