'Greenwich Get Cycling' Led Rides Sat 27th April

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013

      From: Cycling Projects [mailto:cyclingprojects@...]
      Sent: 19 April 2013 17:38
      To: greenwich
      Subject: ' Greenwich Get Cycling' Led Rides Sat 27th April

      Dear Anthony,

      Just letting yourself and Greenwich Cyclists know that LCC have been contracted by Royal Borough of Greenwich to run a series of short led rides at the ‘Greenwich Get Cycling’ event on the 27th April, at Firepower, Woolwich between 12-4pm. Please do circulate this to the rest of the group.

      There will be 2 routes available:

      Short route - One set of rides will be 30 minutes in length and head east out along the Thames path perhaps to Gallions Park or Gallions Hill

      Longer route - The other set of rides will be 45 mins in length and heat west along the Thames path, crossing the Woolwich Ferry approach road, to Greenwich Peninsular Ecology park.

      I expect more details will be added to this webpage soon: http://greenwichhealthyliving.nhs.uk/active-travel/get-cycling/cycling-training-organised-rides/

      We’ll be promoting the rides via Twitter and Facebook in the coming week. It would be very helpful if you were able to promote the rides locally, and via your website too, and if any Greenwich members would like to attend and join the rides, that would be great.

      As a side note, as mentioned in today’s Friday post – we’re looking for more qualified Cycle Trainers and Mechanics in South East London.

      Please do forward this email to members of the local group and contact us on this email address for more information.

      Do let me know if you have any questions,

      Best wishes,

      Anna Gudaniec

      Cycling Projects Coordinator

      020 7234 9310 ext 206     07786 333 034

      London Cycling Campaign

      2 Newhams Row  SE1 3UZ

      Vote here for your best in cycling products, projects and champions.