HERNE HILL FREE FILM FESTIVAL

  • studio.melli@libero.it
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2013
    SAVE THE DATE!

    We are launching a new upcoming local festival called HERNE HILL FREE FILM
    festival to take place next week from April 19 to June 1st.

    www.freefilmfestivals.org

    The event has a nice touch to it. There will be quite a few outdoor
    screenings
    in the Brockwell park, at the LIDO and at the Herne Hill station and we will
    have food stands and everything as in an Italian piazza!

    There should be about 5-6 films outdoor and indoor disseminated along the 2
    months. We have started a social campaign on Facebook, Twitter and all the
    social media and we are going to print a generous amount of leaflets and
    posters for the local area.

    A special event is set on Saturday May 11, the screening of an Italian film
    THE NIGHT O THE TARANTA and surroundings by Piero Cannizzaro accompanied
    by
    a live concert of an Italian folk group.

    This year we are promoted by the the BFI, FILM LONDON and by the Herne Hill
    Forum.

    Please find attached the programme or check updates on Facebook Herne Hill
    Free Film Festival or on Twitter.

    Best regards

    Paola

    www.freefilmfestival.org