Free Bike Stands for Employers

  • Louise
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 4:04 AM

      This useful information was provide by our MET Police cycle group.

      Ian Blore

      Free Cycle Stands for Employers
      In order to help support the growth in cycling in London, and increase the quantity and quality of cycle parking, Transport for London (TfL) is offering free cycle stands for employers in the Capital.

      There are three designs for employers to choose from: Sheffield stands, toast racks and vertical parking. Employers will be responsible for the installation of the cycle stands once delivered by TfL.

      Applying for the cycle stands is simple – simply visit the online ordering portal https://www.tfl.gov.uk/businessandpartners/22897.aspx or email TfL's Business Engagement Team for further information (businessengagement@...)

      Many thanks
      Sophie Brown | Business Engagement Project Manager
      Surface Planning
      Creating reliable, efficient, safer and healthier transport choices

      Transport for London, 11th Floor 11G6, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, Southwark, London SE1 8NJ
      email: sophie.brown@... | tel: 020 3054 0667 | internal: 80667
      Need more cycle parking at work? TfL offers free cycle stands for employers
      For advice, support and exclusive offers to help promote cycling in the workplace, visit
      http://businesscycle.org.uk/ Picture (Metafile)http://businesscycle.org.uk/