Fw: Royal Borough of Greenwich - Camrose Street School Keep Clear Consultation

  • BT Yahoo!
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
    Royal Borough of Greenwich - Consultation on Proposal for new School Keep Clear Restrictions
    Our Ref:  1000001076

    Dear Anthony

    On behalf of the Council of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, and in accordance with the usual consultation procedures on traffic and parking schemes, I wish to draw your attention to the Council’s intention to implement the above proposals.

    I attach, for your information, a copy of the public Notice of Proposals, the Statement of Reasons and indicative plans.

    Please could you send any comments or observations in writing, specifying the grounds on which any objection (where relevant) is made, to me at the postal address below or my email address quoting the reference stated above, to arrive by 16th April 2013.

    If you have any enquiries or wish to discuss the proposals, please do not hesitate to contact me on the direct line telephone number below. Alternatively, you may contact the engineer concerned, who is Mr Darren Little of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, on telephone number 020 8921 6024.

    Kind Regards

    Jade Berman
    Senior Traffic Order Maker

    t:+44 (0)20 7430 6908
    f:+44 (0)20 7421 8199

    Project Centre
    Level 4 Westgate House
    Westgate, London
    W5 1YY

    NEW PCL logo_landscape_email 2_CMYK

    Follow ProjectCentreUK on Twitter View Project Centre's profile on LinkedIn
    PROJECT  CENTRE  LTD.  DISCLAIMER
    This e-mail, and any attachments hereto, are intended for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged material and confidential information that is exempt from disclosure by law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited and you must not read, use or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the Sender by telephone
    0844 870 7070
    and permanently delete the original and all copies of this e-mail and destroy any print-out hereto.
    Project Centre Limited registered office -
    4th Floor, Westgate House, Westgate, London W5 1YY.
    Registered in England and Wales.
    Registered Number - 2625312.