FW: Royal Borough of Greenwich - Miscellaneous Parking Amendments Consultation

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013

    Royal Borough of Greenwich - Consultation on Proposal to Implement Various Parking Amendments

    Our Ref:  1000001078

    Dear Anthony

    I apologise for the delay in sending you these proposals.

    On behalf of the Council of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, and in accordance with the usual consultation procedures on traffic and parking schemes, I wish to draw your attention to the Council’s intention to implement the above proposals.

    I attach, for your information, a copy of the public Notice of Proposals, the Statement of Reasons and indicative plans.

    Please could you send any comments or observations in writing, specifying the grounds on which any objection (where relevant) is made, to me at the postal address below or my email address quoting the reference stated above, to arrive by 1st April 2013.

    If you have any enquiries or wish to discuss the proposals, please do not hesitate to contact me on the direct line telephone number below. Alternatively, you may contact the engineer concerned, who is Mr Peter Thorne of the Royal Borough of Greenwich, on telephone number 020 8921 3983.

    Kind Regards

    Jade Berman

    Senior Traffic Order Maker

    t:+44 (0)20 7430 6908
    f:+44 (0)20 7421 8199

    Project Centre

    Level 4 Westgate House

    Westgate, London

    W5 1YY

    NEW PCL logo_landscape_email 2_CMYK

    www.projectcentre.co.uk

    Follow ProjectCentreUK on TwitterView Project Centre's profile on LinkedIn

    PROJECT  CENTRE  LTD.  DISCLAIMER

    This e-mail, and any attachments hereto, are intended for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged material and confidential information that is exempt from disclosure by law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited and you must not read, use or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the Sender by telephone
    0844 870 7070
    and permanently delete the original and all copies of this e-mail and destroy any print-out hereto.

    Project Centre Limited registered office -
    4th Floor, Westgate House, Westgate, London W5 1YY.
    Registered in England and Wales .
    Registered Number - 2625312.