Bhaswati seeks cycling buddies

  • Teresa Griffith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013

      Councillor Mary Mills kindly gave our details to Bhaswati.  She has agreed to me forwarding to Greenwich & Lewisham yahoo groups* so we can collectively offer her some support. Please see below and contact Bhaswati direct on amimg2012@... if you can help.

      I am participating in a cycling trip from London to Paris to raise funds for Oxfam. The trip is being organised by Oxfam and will take place from July 18 to 22. The total distance covered will be 300 miles. We will cover this in 4 days. I am looking for a cycling expert who can be my training partner. Mary thinks you are the right person to request. Is there anyone who can help me train up for the trip, please? I also need expert advice on buying the correct bike, what to eat/drink during the trip while cycling. I used to cycle in India but have lost touch with cycling for many years.

      It would be great if you can please help me out on this. Looking forward to hear from you.

      Regards,

      Bhaswati

      --
      Teri

      *I've added Southwark but not sure if it will bounce.