London Cycling Awards

  • Louise
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      I also hope that the LCC keeps its London Cycling awards as an important event at the AGM and not at some exclusive shindig.
      The tradition in the British Army is that officers receive their gongs at the Palace whilst the troops have their medals pinned on their breasts on the parade ground. The LCC should follow that example and keep all parts of the cycling community happy. Corporate supporters may be honoured in some city palace but we should be honoured in front of our mates.
      Ian Blore
      PS Gareth, could you put this on the Agenda for the GC meeting on Wednesday?