Fw: Friday Post 29 Mar 2013 (cross posted)

  • BT Yahoo!
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Gerhard Weiss <gerhard@...>
      To: LCCBC <lccbc@yahoogroups.com>; lcc-issues@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, 30 March 2013, 17:50
      Subject: [lccbc] Friday Post 29 Mar 2013 (cross posted)

      Dear All,

      Welcome to this week’s belated Friday Post. Please share with your groups as you see fit and contact me with any comments or questions.

      Leaving Drinks
      As announced with the last post my leaving drinks will be on Thursday 11 April from 7pm. It will be upstairs in The Royal Oak, 44 Tabbard St, SE1 4JU. I hope to see many of you there.

      Local Groups Forum Thu 9 May
      This will be essential to plan the 2014 campaign and to be prepared for the LCC campaign conference in autumn. Please make sure a representative from each local group can attend on Thursday 9 May, 6:30-8:30pm, LCC office

      CPEC meeting (Cycle Planning and Engineering group)

      Happy cycling

      Gerhard

      Sign up as a member today and help make London safe and inviting for cyclists