Rides update

  • Stephen Craven
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013

      I have updated the rides section of the website with the full programme of rides for April / early May.  This includes some bank holiday specials and a midweek ride.

      At the rides planning meeting this week we discussed whether to have “Bike week” rides this year.  The feeling was that the official Bike Week in mid-June is not as well organised as it used to be.  But we recalled that the late Barry Mason used to lead regular Thursday evening rides during the summer months, starting at London Bridge and picking up in Greenwich, and it would be good if we could offer something similar again.    So anyone who thinks they could offer either regular or one-off “afterworker” rides on summer evenings is most welcome either to come to the next rides meeting on Wednesday 24 April (sorry I won’t be there, we’re on holiday that week) or contact Andrew Fergar to put the event in his high-tech database with a copy to me for the website.

      Stephen

      Rides co-ordinator