SLP article about cycles on DLR

  • Roger Stocker
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23 12:59 PM

      Pleqse see http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/News.cfm?id=9834&headline=Wheel%20result%20for%20cycle%20commuters. Also please send comments about this to SLP. Next to see if TfL will do similar on Croydon tram.
      Roger

    • Gavin Murdock
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2013
        Is there a date for the trial of allowing bicycles on the DLR?

        This morning I cycled home from work and due to the Marathon being on I tried to get the DLR (I normally cycle over Tower Bridge) over the river but they wouldn't allow me on and they still had 'no bicycles' signs on all their station information boards.